Seven benefits of orange juice
The orange is a citric fruit with a low caloric intake and a good source of fiber, potassium, vitamin C and folate. The majority of orange consumption is through orange juice.
Every day consumption of orange juice gives us a lot of benefits, thus it is recommended to start the day with a glass of orange juice with your breakfast. Apart from giving us energy, the consumption of orange juice gives us at least 7 benefits to our health:
1. High quantities of citrates, which help prevent kidney stones.
2. Rich in vitamin C to help prevent colds.
3. It contains flavonoids such as hesperidin, which promotes the treatment of bladder varicose veins.
4. Consumption on an empty stomach helps to remove waste and improve bowel movement.
5. Slows aging by reducing the cellular oxidation – vitamin C helps generate collagen for tissue conservation.
6. Lowers the levels of LDL (bad cholesterol).
7. Decreases the probability of suffering from chronic/degenerative diseases, because it helps remove free radicals.
Freshzilla cares about your health. That is why we offer you 100% natural orange juice, without added sugars, artificial flavors, preservatives and artificial colors.
Naranja, Citrus sinensis/ rutaceae. Anónimo. Interempresas Media. (2020). Web site:
Beneficios de consumir jugo de naranja. Castaño, A. Mejor con Salud. (16/01/2019). Web site:
Uso de flavonoides (hesperidina) en el tratamiento de venas varicosas vesicales sangrantes. (octubre 2003). Granados, E. Vol. 7, no.9. Quetzaltenango, Guatemala.
Conozca lo 10 beneficios del jugo de naranja. Reyes, J. La Prensa. (02/01/2018). Web site: