World’s Garden guarantees compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Holder: World’s Garden
Address: Avenue Beauregard 12, 1700 Freiburg, Switzerland
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, World’s Garden will apply the following principles to conform the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: World’s Garden will always require consent for the processing of your personal data and will always previously inform you of the specific purposes with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: World’s Garden will request only the data strictly necessary for the purposes that they request.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes of the treatment. World’s Garden will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purposes. In the case of subscriptions, World’s Garden will review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. World’s Garden takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of their users‘ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through worldsgarden.eu it is not necessary to provide any personal information. The cases in which they do provide their personal data are the following:
– By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
– Your rights
World’s Garden informs you of your rights regarding your personal data:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from World’s Garden. This means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact World’s Garden and request information on how the data is stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification of it, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of it.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider the processing of personal data that the custodian violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the World’s Garden is different according to the information capture system:
– Contact forms: World’s Garden requests personal data among which they may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions. For example, World’s Garden uses those data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
There are other purposes for which World’s Garden processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To analyze the navigation. The Owner collects other non-identifying data that are obtained using cookies that are downloaded to your computer when you browse the website whose characteristics and purpose are detailed in the Cookies Policy.
- To manage social networks. World’s Garden has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in World’s Garden social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and that you have previously accepted.
- World’s Garden will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
- In no case will the World’s Garden use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
Content from other websites
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
Personal data categories
The categories of personal data processed by World’s Garden are:
- Identification data
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to World’s Garden will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
– Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com. Google Analytics uses „cookies“, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Holder to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information related to their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing worldsgarden.eu you can collect non-identifying data, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick by Google
World’s Garden uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to World’s Garden are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated. As a User of the Website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating World’s Garden from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent. The exercise of your rights does not include any data that World’s Garden is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.